APPLY FOR A GRANT
Idaho Elks Rehab awards Community Rehab Grants to support physical rehab efforts
The Idaho State Elks Association has a long tradition of helping Idahoans attain their highest level of physical independence. We developed on of the country’s premier physical rehabilitation networks, the Elks Rehab System, known for highly personal, expert care. In 2014, we transitioned away from providing rehab services and are focusing solely on funding efforts of rehab care providers. Our grants will continue to support our mission of helping Idahoans live life to the fullest. Non-profit rehab providers, researchers, and community groups are welcome to apply for grants to support rehab programs, continuing education, community education, equipment, and more.
Who Can Apply
Applicants must be 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations in the state of Idaho.
Grants are awarded on an open cycle.
Community Rehab Grants
Community Rehabilitation Grants are awarded to Idaho 501(c)(3) organizations to help assure the availability of quality physical rehabilittion services in communities throughout the state. Projects could include state-of-the-art equipment used in physical rehab, staff education or training, research, or program development as related to physical rehab.
Amount of Funding
Grants will be awarded in the amount of $50,000, nominally. The decision to increase the amount of funding and establish a partnership with the requesting organization will be at the discretion of the Board of Directors of Idaho Elks Rehab.
Idaho Elks Rehab accepts funding requests year-round on an open-cycle basis. Interested beneficiaries are encouraged to:
- Step 1 – Submit a Letter of Inquiry (LOI) for funding consideration.
- Step 2 – Idaho Elks Rehab committee will review the LOI and determine if the funding request will move forward for consideration. (Please allow 30 days for this step.)
- Step 3 – Idaho Elks Rehab will communicate about the status of the request. If the funding request is accepted to move forward, the applicant will be required to submit an application.
- Step 4 – The application will be reviewed by the Idaho Elks Rehab Board. (Please allow up to 90 days.)
- Step 5 – A final decision will be communicated to the applicant. If the request is approved for funding, the applicant will receive a letter of confirmation with information stating funding amount, expected timing of receipt of funding, and follow-up expectations.
All fields are required.